Wednesday 10 December 2014

Full-time and no time

Its hard being a working mom, missing my little dude all day, only wishing i got to hangout and laugh and teach and care for my little guy. I dont mind getting up every morning at 5:30am i do mind missing out on morning snuggles. I don't mind the 40 minute commute,  I do mind missing out on an hour and 20 minutes of quality time. I don't mind 8 hour work days, I do mind hour long lunch breaks that I just end up working through anyways and not being able to go home early for it.

I miss my little dude, he's growing up to quickly and I desperately want to watch every minute of it. Its heartbreaking walking out the door and hearing him cry for me to come back. I am extremely luck to have such a wonderful care giver, but I am working full time to pay her to watch him. Unfortunately I am in the income gap where I don't make enough for it to be comfortable while paying for childcare and I wouldn't make enough working part time with no childcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment