Wednesday 5 February 2014

Day 8

This week has been a blur. The baby keeps me busy and entertained, he had his half birthday this week and I cant believe how fast he is growing and how smart and curious he is. Every day I wake up so excited to see his big gummy smile.
We went swimming this past Friday with some other mommy's and babe's. I am so not comfortable in a swim suit but I will get there. I am now on day 19 of Jillian Michael s 30 day shred and I LOVE IT! I feel so accomplished for the day and am starting to see results. I am stronger and the scale is starting to creep down. It feels like such a long road a head but I know if I keep my head down and keep pushing I will be at my pre-baby weight in no time. I have my special jeans, the ones that make me feel like a million bucks, tucked in the back of my drawer and I can not wait for them to fit.
I am really luck to have my BF to support me and help out with the babe when I need to work out. I think breaking up with Facebook has really kept my motivation up because I get to focus on ME! And if something is really important, I will get a call or text if I need to know about it and that makes it a bit more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment